Please read these Promotion Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) carefully.
Participation in this Promotion will constitute your agreement to comply with these Terms and
Conditions. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, please do not participate in this
All participants during the term of this Promotion agree to be bound by the following Terms and
Conditions which must be read together with the Terms and Conditions of WIRUlink’s Service
Application, the Debit Order Instruction, the Rental Application (if applicable), WIRUlink’s
Quotation(s), WIRUlink’s Warranty and WIRUlink’s Acceptable Use and Fair Usage Policy and all
other Legal Policies published on the WIRUlink website (hereinafter referred to as “the Service
The Promotion is named BLACK FRIDAY 2019 (“Promotion”). The promoter of the Promotion is WIRUlink (Proprietary) Limited, Registration number: 2006/011482/07 and/or its agencies ("the Organizer").
Promotion Period: The Promotion will run for four days only, from Friday, 29 November 2019 until (and including) Monday, 2 December 2019 (“the Promotion Period”).
- The duration of the Promotion may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Organizer.
- Any changes to the Promotion Period will be published on www.wiru.co.za
Who may enter: All participants must: (i) be citizens of the Republic of South Africa and/or a legal resident of the aforesaid country, (ii) be currently residing in the Republic of South Africa at the date of the commencement of the Promotion Period, (iii) be a natural person or an authorised persons acting on behalf of a legal entity and be at least 18(eighteen) years old.
How to qualify for the Promotion: The participant must (i) Place the order online (ii) Enter into a Service Agreement for a Wacky WIreless 5Mbps, 10Mbps, 15Mbps, 20Mbps, 35Mbps or 50Mbps package, (iii) Enter into the Service Contract during the Promotion Period and (iv) submit all requested supporting documents within 10 days from order. Acceptance by WIRUlink is subject to affordability assessment.
The Promotion is not limited to one promotion per household. Should there be any dispute in this regard, the Organizer shall be the sole adjudicator of the dispute and the Organizer’s decision shall be final.
The Promotion will afford the participant to receive an upgrade of service by one package speed faster than the package signed up for, for the first two months from the date of installation. Two months after installation, the package will automatically be downgraded to the selected package on the initial order. Any complimentary service fee is not transferable. No substitution, cash redemption, or assignment of the equipment and/or the complimentary service fee is permitted.
In the case of a 50Mbps package being selected and signed up for, the participant will not receive any package and/or speed upgrade.
Selected Wacky Wireless package:
- Wacky Wireless 5Mbps at R449.00 excluding VAT per month, get 10Mbps for two months.
- Wacky Wireless 10Mbps at R649.00 excluding VAT per month, get 15Mbps for two months.
- Wacky Wireless 15Mbps at R799.00 excluding VAT per month, get 20Mbps for two months.
- Wacky Wireless 20Mbps at R999.00 excluding VAT per month, get 35Mbps for two months.
- Wacky Wireless 35Mbps at R1499.00 excluding VAT per month, get 50Mbps for two months.
- Wacky Wireless 50Mbps at R1999.00 excluding VAT per month. No speed upgrade available.
- Once-Off Installation (labour) of R499.00 excluding VAT is payable on order, before on-site installation.
- Equipment rental at R199.00 ex VAT per month. Does not include insurance.
Upgrades & Termination:
The Customer may upgrade the services, or cancel this Service Contract by giving a minimum of 1 (one) calendar month written notice to WIRUlink. In the event of termination, The Customer may be liable for early termination fees as set out in the Early Termination Policy (available on the WIRUlink website).
In the event of termination of this Service Contract by the Customer, WIRUlink shall remove its equipment at a date and time convenient to WIRUlink, and the Customer shall be liable to WIRUlink for payment of WIRUlink’s standard call-out fee and two hour labour cost in lieu thereof (as per the Termination Policy available on WIRUlink’s website).
Limitation of Liability:
To the extent permitted by Consumer Protection Act and any other applicable law the participant hereby indemnifies the Organizer against any direct, indirect, special, incidental, onsequential or punitive damages or loss of any kind regardless of how this was caused, and whether it arose under the law of contract or delict or otherwise, because of the participants entrance to the Promotion and the Organizer excludes all warranties (express or implied), representations and liabilities regarding this Promotion (other than for death or personal injury caused by its negligence and/or fraud).
- In accordance with the confidentiality policies and practices of the Organizer, none of the entry
details of any participant in this Promotion will be disclosed to any third party but may be used by
the Organizer to promote its other services. You are entitled to opt out should you no longer wish to
- Information regarding the Promotion that is published on authorized advertising material will
also form part of the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
- The Organizer’s may in their sole discretion amend these Terms and Conditions at any time,
without notice, and such amendments shall be deemed to have taken effect from the date of
publication of the revised Terms and Conditions on the Organizer’s website https://www.wiru.co.za.
The onus rests on the participant to constantly check the website for updates to the Terms and
- The Organizers reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of participants (including a
participant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to reject any participant who has not agreed
to these Terms and Conditions. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Organizer's discretion.
Failure by the Organizer to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Organizer, including
but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the Organizer reserves
the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or
(b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion as appropriate, subject to the approval of
relevant regulatory authorities.
- Save as permitted by Law, the Organizer reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate this
Promotion, without notice at any time, and such cancellation, termination or termination shall be
deemed to have taken effect from the date of publication on the Organizer’s website
https://www.wiru.co.za. No liability shall lie against the Organizer in favour of any participant,
winner(s) and/ or third party arising from such cancellation, suspension or termination. Therefore
the participant waives his/her right which they may have against the Organizer and hereby
acknowledge that they will have no right of recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the
- This Promotion is governed by these Terms and Conditions and the Terms and Conditions of all
related documents as set out in the preamble hereto.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by
and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa.
- To the extent that these Terms and Conditions conflict with the Terms and Conditions of
WIRUlink service application, the Terms and Conditions of the latter will take precedence.
- The Organizer accepts no liability or responsibility, whether occasioned by any circumstances
not foreseeable and not within its reasonable control for late or delayed delivery of the equipment
and/or installation, but not limited to, stock unavailability, strike, lock out, destruction of the
equipment on route by any means, any civil commotion or disorder, riot, threat of war, any action
taken by governmental authority or public authority of any kind, fire, explosion, storm, flood,
earthquake or other acts of God.
- If part or all of any clause of these Terms and Conditions is illegal, invalid or unenforceable it
will be read down to the extent necessary to ensure that it is not illegal, invalid or unenforceable,
but if that is not possible it will be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining
provisions of these Terms and Conditions will continue to have full force and effect.
- All prices stipulated herein are excluding VAT.
- A maximum of 100 (one hundred) Promotion packages is available and will be allocated on a
first come first serve basis. Should there be any dispute in this regard, the Organizer shall be the sole
adjudicator of the dispute and the Organizer’s decision shall be final.
- Existing WIRUlink wireless customers currently on a RUSH Express or RUSH Professional package can not upgrade their service on this promotion unless they are currently on a Month to Month agreement or the initial period on their existing agreement have lapsed.
- Existing WIRUlink wireless customers currently on a old Lite/Advanced/Supreme package can replace their existing agreement with a new Wacky Wireless Black Friday 2019 package and agreement, even if the initial term of the current agreement have not lapsed yet. The old agreement will be cancelled and replaced with a new Wacky Wireless Black Friday 2019 agreement after the current equipment have been recovered by the WIRUlink Authorised Installers.
- When ordering a 15Mbps Wacky Wireless package and you are connecting to a non-RUSH Ready tower, your package will not be upgraded to 20Mbps for the first two months as the tower and technology does not support speeds of higher than 15Mbps.
- Should there be any technical reason or limitation that prevents WIRUlink from upgrading your package to a higher speed for the first 2 (two) months, your package will not upgrade. These limitations include, but are not limited to, low wireless signal, obstructions by trees/buildings, the WIRUlink tower not having sufficient capacity, the technology not supporting the higher package speed.
- WIRUlink does not guarantee that the Customer will receive the full upgraded speed at all times as the WIRUlink Authorised Installers only test that the ordered, base, package speed can be achieved.